Environmental Geochemistry Consulting
EGC is a nationally recognized consulting company specializing in advanced chemical fingerprinting, environmental forensic geochemistry, and litigation support.
· WHAT is the nature and type of product(s) released at a site?
· WHERE did the contamination occur and what was its extent?
· WHEN was a hydrocarbon contaminant released?
· WHO is responsible for the site contamination?
Major components of a typical study include:
· Data analysis
· Chemical fingerprinting of contaminants
· Site geology and hydrology
· Historical record
· Contaminant fate and transport
· Results presentation
EGC provides support to environmental professionals, insurance companies, and attorneys in environmental site assessment, remediation monitoring, and dispute resolution.